14.3.09

A Fast Journey

So, tomorrow I am going to restart my fast that I was originally observing with the Bahá'í Faith. I got like 5 days into it and crumbled, so this last week will definitely BE dedicated to recapturing that confidence I had two weeks ago.

Raw Foods and Alkaline Diet by Ambassador Junior Lion (check him out)



this stuff makes me go "iron, lion, zion!" *giggles*


Juice Blend to try!

Cucumbers + Green Peppers + Granny Smith Apples + a touch of cayenne pepper
  • all alkaline, all green
Grains to get into - SOAK these to eat them raw
  • Kamut Grain
  • Amaranth Seed - Calalou seed
  • Wild Rice (but I already love wild rice anyway!) - not cultivated, grown in Mississippi
  • Quinoa (Kinwa) Grain - Planted by Ancient Incans [2 cups of water to 1 cup of Quinoa]
  • Rye
  • Spelt Flour
WHEAT IS A HYBRID!? GO FIGURE! :-\ Another scam uncovered.

Check out these natural sweeteners -
  • Agave Syrup - from cactus plants
"remember Cain killed able.... and cain doesn't have a seed"
that's right nagus, stay away from sugar, do natural sweeteners instead

LOL.
--

So I will be fasting from March 15-21 (tomorrow - Next Sunday), from sunrise to sun set.
This next week is also my Spring Break, So this should be pretty chill.

The moon will rise and fall at these times in Washington, DC:

Mar 15, 2009 7:19 AM 7:15 PM
Mar 16, 2009 7:18 AM 7:16 PM
Mar 17, 2009 7:16 AM 7:17 PM
Mar 18, 2009 7:14 AM 7:18 PM
Mar 19, 2009 7:13 AM 7:19 PM
Mar 20, 2009 7:11 AM 7:20 PM
Mar 21, 2009 7:10 AM 7:21 PM

Which means I will be waking up and eating heartily at 6:30, then a snack at 7:00ish.
At 7:30 I will eat a hearty meal and Then a snack at 8:30. And then a light meal before bed at 10-10:30ish.

I'm excited to begin again. My soul is crying for it.

When I break fast on Sunday, 21 I will be a new vegetarian. My love agreed to chip in to the new grocery list (wish he would chip into me *pouts* or at least let me come around more so we could share in the bounty together, like sippin' smoothies and play fightin'. FUCK THAT I'M GONNA MAKE HIM MAKE TIME FOR ME DURING SPRING BREAK)

*steps down off soapbox*
Sorting thru my personals is getting increasingly easier, but definitely more intense than I ever thought it would be. It's just getting really lonely. I'm really dipping into myself and refusing to come out. When I do want to come out there always seems to be danger. And no one likes to come and find me really so, shrug. Better get used to the feeling.


Janelle Monae - Peachtree Blues - Janelle Monae

MAN I'M ALL AMY WINEHOUSE, "DO ME GOOD"
excuse me while i collect myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment