15.3.09

Cleansing

So I'm going to Trader Joe's this morning to look for some inexpensive, organic, vegetarian foods to start shaping my diet. I am currently fasting, sipping on some water from time to time, and I've resolved to drink healthy fruit juice's since I just received a manual juicer.

I found this cool food guide pyramid for vegans which I'm just gonna use as a basis and then incorporate my own needs and such in there.

I have a $100 budget for food.
And then I'm going to use whatever I need from my card to look about some vitamin supplements. Mos def. Because I am not goin' out like that lol. But that's not until tomorrow...

I'm in the process of making a shopping list (and checking it twice). I need to find a good nutrition site tho since I don't have my book from the class I took freshman/sophomore year. So off I go. Wish me luck children!

I'm definitely looking out for those things I saw in yesterdays video.

Another thing I will be doing today is (hopefully alongside my friend who I am trying to help better) realigning myself in space and time. We talked about how modernity/ colonialism disrupts the space time contiuum (in a sense) and this interview with Dr. York as well as Shamise's response really made me decide to realign myself so I can get back in tune with the universe.

This false sense of time has been beating me on the head for years. I remember telling Zack Waterman outside of Carroll hall, last year, how time isn't real. Well "this time" at least. And since my proclamation the universe has been going thru leaps and bounds to reveal to me that I was right.

Isn't the TRUTH so FREEING. *snickers*

[update 1:41 PM]
so i found these dope ass charts at wikipedia for the vitamins & minerals, and have written my shopping list accordingly.

getting dressed and ready to shop. peace family!

No comments:

Post a Comment