18.3.09

Coming Back into Myself

Sacred Affirmation: Release of Burden by Takayu Bast
interpreted by Aja X

I breathe and breathe as I breathe it out

I release the negative baggage and doubt

I am all I need on air I fly

Breath in my ancestors that float on high

Oh Mother Auset I call on you

When I am lost show me what to do

I am your daughter eternally

Wisdom flow thru so I can see

I float and fly my cares away

Mentally manipulating my course and day

--



Lilith? The "snake" in the garden "initiating" so-called Eve?
Maybe...

The holy grail originally the womb? - blood not the blood of christ but from menstruation. hmmm. Research due.

"Women don't need religion. Religion was created for [men]. While we're doing this the women are sitting in the trees projecting their spirits off into the abyss and talking amongst themselves. If [women] were in this circle with [men] it would be too much power."
-an initiate in and order of Men of West Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment